Muscle Pro Strawberry Cheesecake
A creation of our Muscle Wiz Athlete Stacey Marquez, this cheesecake is High Protein Low Fat, Low Carb and best of all GUILT FREE!
- 12 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 12 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 C Splenda (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 Tsp salt (optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Scoops (30g) Muscle Wiz Strawberry (or you favorite flavor) Muscle Pro
- 10 drops liquid sweetener (optional)
- Fat Free Graham Crackers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a large pan filled with 1/2 inch of water in the oven.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sweetener using an electric hand mixer, until smooth and creamy.
Add in the vanilla and mix until well combined.
Add the egg, and mix just until combined. Be careful not to over mix the egg, as it will change the texture of the cheesecake.
- In a greased pan (or parchment paper lined) pack bottom with crushed graham crackers.
Pour cream cheese mixture into pan, on top of prepared crust.
- Carefully place cheesecake into preheated water bath in oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the oven down to 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is browned and the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly. Remove from oven and allow to sit at room temp for 1 hour, then in chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving or removing from spring form pan.
- Optional-Add your favorite toppings such as sugar free jams or fresh fruit.