Peanut Butter Bon Bons
1 Scoop Muscle Wiz Hydro Whey
1 tbs Peanut Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
3 tbs Almond Milk
1/3 C. Cashews
- In food processor add the cinnamon cashews Muscle Wiz Hydro Whey (flavor option your choice)
- Blend well, then add the all natural peanut butter and almond milk.
- Blend it until it has a smooth texture.
- Add 1 Tbsp Oats (or Oat Flour, this will cause mix to blend into a ball)
- Remove & place onto wax paper.
- Roll mixture into small balls & place them into the freezer
- In a small sauce pan/water boiler, wait until water is boiling.
- Turn off heat & place another sauce pan on top of it.
- Lay your chocolate bar into the dry saucepan and mix with a plastic spatula until completely melted.
- Set aside.
- Take out your peanut butter balls and roll them each into the chocolate & place them back onto the wax paper.
- After you have covered them each into chocolate, place them back into the freezer for another 5 min or until chocolate is solid.
- Store in the refrigerate in a sealed container